Welcome to Living Hope!
At Living Hope we truly enjoy visitors! Whether you have recently moved to Omaha or have lived here for many years, we invite you to visit us as we learn more about God’s love.
Our Sunday Worship Service begins at 10:00 a.m.
We want you to feel comfortable when you visit us so that you can hear about Jesus Christ. Here is some information about our church building:.
1. Our entrance is on the east side of the building. Visitor parking and handicap parking is available. Overflow parking is permitted in the field east of the parking lot.
2. Coat racks are located in the main entrance, on the right. A guest book is located there as well.
3. Our worship area is located to the right (north) of the main entrance. If you arrive early, you can find a seat and enjoy some quiet time with the Lord, or mingle with some friendly folks before the service. Please feel free to ask questions.
4. Restrooms and a drinking fountain are located to the left (south) of the main entryway at the end of a hallway. There are Koala Baby Changing Stations in the men’s and women’s restrooms.
5. Living Hope is handicap accessible.
6. See our ABOUT page for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the worst that can happen if I attend church at Living Hope?
- What do we do with our noisy kids?
- What is close communion?
- What’s an acceptable offering?
- What should I wear?
- What if I’m not Lutheran?
- How do I become a member?
We hope that you will visit us soon!