- Who is Martin Luther?
- Selected works of Martin Luther, including the Large and Small Catechism (1529)
- Learn about Martin Luther’s Shield (also called Rose, Coat of Arms, or Seal)
- The Ten Commandments
- The Book of Concord
- The Augsburg Confession
- Martin Luther College online bookstore
- God Tells Us About Himself – Picture Catechism
- Northwestern Publishing House
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod Links
- WELS website
- Church locator in WELS Yearbook
- WELS Mobile App
- Forward in Christ Magazine
- Cristo Palabra de Vida
- WELS Together e-newsletter
- WELS Videos on Vimeo
- WELS Streams on YouTube
- WELS Connection Videos
- WELS Military Services
- WELS Women’s Ministry
- WELS Nebraska District
- WELS Nurses Association
- World Missions
- WELS Lutheran Schools
- Living Hope Church
- Our Precious Lambs
- Women Serving Christ (permissioned/private group)
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Christian Life Resources
- Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS)
- Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School (NELHS)
- Academia Cristo
- Cristo Palabra de Vida
Helping and Caring
- Organization of WELS Lutheran Seniors (OWLS) For people retired and/or 55 and older, this organization provides a sense of active purpose. Through involvement, fellowship, mutual support, life enrichment activities and service to others, OWLS members are encouraged and helped to be all that they can be.
- Brochure PDF: Frail elderly in the pew and how might we keep them in worship?
- Freedom for the Captives empowers the Christian community to respond with excellence to the sin of child abuse. They provide resources to pastors, teachers, and lay Christians that will deepen their understanding of child abuse and improve the Christian response to the physical, emotional and spiritual impact of maltreatment. They also have resources for survivors including recommended readings and guidance in selecting counseling or other services.
- Camp Jefferson is a WELS 3-day summer youth camp.
- Christian Aid and Relief provides disaster relief and humanitarian aid to people around the world who have been devastated by natural disasters and other tragedies.
- Christian Life Resources educates people on what God’s Word has to say about the value and sanctity of human life.
- Jesus Cares Ministry assists congregations in reaching out to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families and communities.
- New Beginnings helps single mothers develop spiritually in God’s Word, become responsible citizens in society, continue their education, achieve self-sufficiency, and be competent and loving Christian parents.