- Living Hope’s YouTube channel
- One By One – Revitalizing a Congregation – Pastor David Rosenau
- WELS Movie Series: “My Son, My Savior”, “Come Follow Me”,
“The Road to Emmaus”, and “To the Ends of the Earth”
Shop Educational Materials
- Martin Luther College online bookstore
- God Tells Us About Himself – Picture Catechism
- Northwestern Publishing House
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod Links
- WELS website
- Church locator in WELS Yearbook
- WELS Devotions App link
- Forward in Christ Magazine
- WElS Connection Monthly Videos
- WELS Together e-newsletter
- WELS Videos on Vimeo
- WELS Streams on YouTube
- WELS Military Services
- WELS Women’s Ministry
- World Missions
- WELS Lutheran Schools
- Living Hope Church
- Our Precious Lambs
- Women Serving Christ (private group)
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Christian Life Resources
- Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS)
- Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School (NELHS)
- Academia Cristo
- Cristo Palabra de Vida
Helping and Caring
- Organization of WELS Lutheran Seniors (OWLS) For people retired and/or 55 and older, this organization provides a sense of active purpose. Through involvement, fellowship, mutual support, life enrichment activities and service to others, OWLS members are encouraged and helped to be all that they can be.
- Freedom for the Captives empowers the Christian community to respond with excellence to the sin of child abuse. They provide resources to pastors, teachers, and lay Christians that will deepen their understanding of child abuse and improve the Christian response to the physical, emotional and spiritual impact of maltreatment. They also have resources for survivors including recommended readings and guidance in selecting counseling or other services.
- Camp Jefferson is a WELS 3-day summer youth camp.
- Christian Aid and Relief provides disaster relief and humanitarian aid to people around the world who have been devastated by natural disasters and other tragedies.
- Christian Life Resources educates people on what God’s Word has to say about the value and sanctity of human life.
- Jesus Cares Ministry assists congregations in reaching out to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families and communities.
- New Beginnings helps single mothers develop spiritually in God’s Word, become responsible citizens in society, continue their education, achieve self-sufficiency, and be competent and loving Christian parents.