Wednesday Lenten Worship Services: A light meal will be served at 6 PM.
Worship Services will be held at 7 PM.
- Wed. February 22 ~ Ash Wednesday, with Communion
- Wed. March 1 ~ Midweek Lent Service
- Wed. March 8 ~ Midweek Lent Service
- Wed. March 15 ~ Midweek Lent Service
- Wed. March 22 ~ Midweek Lent Service
- Wed. March 29 ~ Midweek Lent Service
Holy Week Worship Services
- Sunday, April 2 at 8:45 AM ~ Palm Sunday Worship Service
- Thurs. April 6 at 7 PM ~ Maundy Thursday Worship Service with Communion
- Friday, April 7 at 7 PM ~ Good Friday Worship Service
Easter Sunday Worship Service and Brunch
- Sunday, April 9th at 8:45 AM ~ Easter Worship Service
- Sunday, April 9th at 10 AM ~ Easter Brunch
- Living Hope’s YouTube channel
- Devotional articles written by Pastor Jeske
- WELS 2020 Easter Sunday service online
- Home Devotions
- A Congregation at Prayer (PDF booklet by Mt. Olive Church, Overland Park, KS)
- WELS movie series (4 movies based on the Gospels & Acts)
Lent and Easter Bible readings
Learn about Holy Week
~ + ~
Hallelujah! Jesus lives! He is now the Living One;
From the gloomy halls of death Christ the Conqueror has gone,
Bright Forerunner to the skies of His people, yet to rise.
Jesus lives! Let all rejoice! Praise Him, ransomed ones of earth.
Praise Him in a nobler song, cherubim of heavenly birth.
Praise the Victor-King, whose sway Sin and death and hell obey.
Jesus lives! Why weepest thou? Why that sad and frequent sigh?
He who died our Brother here, lives our Brother still on high.
Lives forever to bestow blessings on His Church below.
Jesus lives! And thus, my soul, life eternal waits for thee;
Joined to Him, thy living Head, where He is, thou, too shalt be;
With Himself, at His right hand, Victor over death shalt stand.
~ Carl B. Garve (1825)