If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. ~ 1 Peter 4:11b
Welcome! Every woman who is a member of Living Hope Church is automatically a member of Women Serving Christ, and participates as she is able. Women Serving Christ is dedicated to the service of others, and we have a “heart for Missions”. We are members of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS), and we are in the Nebraska-Iowa LWMS Circuit.
Some activities that you can be involved in are:
- Monthly meetings where upcoming events and LWMS projects are discussed
- Ladies’ Day Out once a year—a day of fun and fellowship!
- A Christmas party for all the women of the congregation
- Mission projects—such as collecting hats and mittens for shelters
- Hope Sisters—our “secret sisters” program at Living Hope
- The Befriend a Mission program through LWMS
We have a Facebook “closed group” called Living Hope Women Serving Christ. If you have a Facebook account, click on the blue “+join group” button if you wish to join. WSC meetings and special events will be announced on Sundays after the service, on our Facebook group page, and on this website. Click here for posts >
There’s always something going on, so come to a meeting or chat with someone at church to find out how you, too, can “serve Christ” at Living Hope!