Living Hope Evangelical Lutheran Church
4823 S. 168th St, Omaha, NE 68135 Map
(in the Millard area of west Omaha)
Pastor’s email: Pastor.LivingHopeOmaha@gmail.com
Preschool Director’s email: Mail@OurPreciousLambs.com
Worship & Bible study schedule at Living Hope:
+ Sunday Worship: 10:30 am
+ Adult & Teen Bible Study groups and Sunday School: 9:15 am on Sunday mornings
+ Summer Evening Worship (click here for more information)
+ Advent (pre-Christmas) and Lenten (pre-Easter) Worship: 7 pm on Wednesdays
Who are we?
We are a group of caring Christians in Southwest Omaha. We serve Christ by providing opportunities for people to learn about Jesus, sing His praise and grow in faith and in life.
Pastor Tom Jeske serves the people of Living Hope. He, his wife Liz (soil science faculty member at Nebraska-Lincoln), and their four children have lived in Omaha since 1995.
Our Precious Lambs Preschool and Childcare offers the families in our community care and education for their little ones. Deb Hamilton is the Director of OPL.
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. Living Hope is a member of WELS, which is the third largest Lutheran church body in America. We are a confessional Lutheran church. This means that we proudly and faithfully subscribe to the Book of Concord of 1580 as the standard of our teaching and practice. For a web-version of this document please go to www.bookofconcord.org.
What do we believe?
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is God’s Word, and His will is revealed to us there in written form.
- We believe that all people have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- We also believe that those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior and are baptized will be saved and have eternal life!
We welcome you to:
- a group where you will receive attention
- a place where your skills and ideas may be shared
- a pastor who is trained to help you grow in God’s Word
- a gathering-place to meet supportive Christian friends
- a home base from which we serve neighborhood & world
More Living Hope resources and information links:
- Bible Study at Living Hope
- Membership Class
- Confirmation Class
- Pre-Baptism Class
- Living Hope’s YouTube Channel
- Living Hope on Facebook
- Articles by Pastor Jeske
- Picture slide show
- Nebraska Lutheran High School (NELHS)
Living Hope Lutheran Church, Omaha, NE