In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.” – Luke 1:26-33
Living Hope’s Advent & Christmas schedule:
- Dec. 4: Advent Service, 6:30 p.m. (meal at 6:00 p.m.)
- Dec. 11: Advent Service, 6:30 p.m. (meal at 6:00 p.m.)
- Dec. 18: Children’s Christmas Program, 6:30 p.m.
- Dec. 24th: Christmas Eve Service, 6:30 p.m.
- Dec. 25th: Christmas Day Service, 10:00 a.m.
- Dec. 31st: (no service on New Year’s Eve)
- Jan. 1st: New Year’s Day Service, 10:00 a.m.