After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.”
…they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. – Matthew 2:1-2, 9b-11a
- Dec. 24th: Sunday Worship Service: 10:30 a.m.
- Dec. 24th: Christmas Eve Service: 7:00 p.m.
- Dec. 25th: Christmas Day Service: 10:30 a.m.
- Dec. 31st: Sunday Worship Service: 10:30 a.m.
- Dec. 31st: New Years Eve (no service)
- January 1st: New Years Day Worship Service: 10:30 a.m.