In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.) And everyone went to his own town to register.
So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. – Luke 2:1-7
- 13th: Advent Service, 7:00 p.m.
- 20th: Children’s Christmas Program, 6:30 p.m.
- 24th: Sunday Worship Service: 10:30 a.m.
- 24th: Christmas Eve Service: 7:00 p.m.
- 25th: Christmas Day Service: 10:30 a.m.
- 31st: Sunday Worship Service: 10:30 a.m.
- 31st: New Years Eve Service (no service)
- January 1st: New Years Day Service: 10:30 a.m.